We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sharing an apartment Punta Del Este NYE 2014!

San Francisco...
1 post
Sharing an apartment Punta Del Este NYE 2014!

Hi! I'm Alice and my BF and I are trying to either join or organize a house for Punta Del Este for 12/31 - 1/02 (2 nights). I'm ambivalent between the peninsula, la barra, or jose ignacio. Everything I'm finding online is much bigger - 2 to 4 bdrms. Trying to see if any would be up for sharing (either you have room for the two of us) or if you are interested in organizing, we can email and contribute to a house together. looking for something in the $200 range per night (obv as low as possible but would like a nice place close to the beach!) Please reply if you have room or are interested!

Urbana, Illinois
2 posts
1. Re: Sharing an apartment Punta Del Este NYE 2014!

Hi Alice,

I am sending you a private message. I think I have what you are looking for!

Kelsey

Lausanne...
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Sharing an apartment Punta Del Este NYE 2014!

Hi. Im coming to PdE on the 31st (morning) I'm very interested in sharing a flat (even for longer than that period) Swedish 29yr old girl. Andy

Bucharest, Romania
1 post
3. Re: Sharing an apartment Punta Del Este NYE 2014!

Hey, i,m interested too. We arrive on the 31st and intend to stay till 2 or 3 jan.

it,s me and my girl friend, so we can have a 2 bedroom appart.. 200 usd per night will do it i guess.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
26 posts
91 reviews
4. Re: Sharing an apartment Punta Del Este NYE 2014!

We are heading this NYE. Do you have any recommendations for where to stay and what to do?

Edited: 01 August 2014, 00:09
5. Re: Sharing an apartment Punta Del Este NYE 2014!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 August 2015, 00:15