We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Drives

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
41 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Drives

Hi;

We've just arrived for a week in La Brava, PDE.

I'd appreciate help planning our itinerary.

We're read alot about driving through the charming small towns along the coast but I haven't been able to locate some of the ones mentioned on a map, nor to figure how if I should do one long drive or several smaller drives.

We're kind of interested in seeing Jose Ignacio, Manantiales, and Mina.

Also what days of the week are best to see these places.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
43,662 posts
266 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Drives

You can see all those towns on google map. Manantiales and Jose Ignacio are just east of PDE. Minas is in Lavalleja.

To go to Manantiales take the coastal road toward La Barra. Once there follow signs to route 10. After you pass Mantiales you got to continue a bit to Jose Ignacio on the same route.

To go to Minas, you go north and a bit west of PDE. Go back on the coastal road towards Punta Ballena and around that area take route 12 north to Minas.

2. Re: Drives

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 November 2016, 00:17