We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bus to villa de leyva from bogota on Saturday

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
bus to villa de leyva from bogota on Saturday

I'm traveling from Bogota to Villa de Leyva tomorrow, Saturday, with three kids. I'm having a hard time finding information about which bus company to take and what times busses leave Bogota. Does anyone here have a suggestion as to which bus to take, that would be most comfortable for a family, and how I can find out the times it will leave tomorrow? My plan B is just to show up at the bus terminal at 8am and check out the companies once I'm there, but I'd much rather avoid sitting in the station for hours with my kids. Do some of the busses have bathrooms for that 4 hours trip? I know there are some that go to Tunja first, and a few that go straight to Villa. Thanks so much!

Bogota, Colombia
Level Contributor
66 posts
208 reviews
1. Re: bus to villa de leyva from bogota on Saturday

Hi Lissa,

Just saw your request and threw this into Google:

libertadores bogota villa de leyva

It gave me a page and more of companies, but I know Libertadores have large intercontinental type buses with full facilities

Good luck and enjoy VdL!!

Harrisburg...
Level Contributor
905 posts
59 reviews
2. Re: bus to villa de leyva from bogota on Saturday

Flota Valle de Tenza tomorrow at 5, 6, 8:45, 11:30, 2:15, 3:40.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
3. Re: bus to villa de leyva from bogota on Saturday

Could you please tell me where Flota Valle de Tenza leaves from?

Level Contributor
154 posts
2 reviews
4. Re: bus to villa de leyva from bogota on Saturday

The best is to take the bus from the north terminal

5. Re: bus to villa de leyva from bogota on Saturday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2018, 01:19
Get answers to your questions about Bogota
Recent Conversations