We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Romantic restaurant

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
18 posts
31 reviews
Romantic restaurant

Hello,

My boyfriend and I will be travelling to Colombia in September.

His birthday is on the 16th and I want to surprise him with a somewhat luxury dinner in Bogota.

He only eats fish or vegetarian, so the menu has to have something else than just meat.

Can you guys recommend any romantic and luxury restaurants in Bogota where I can reserve a table?

Thanks in advance!

Bogota, Colombia
Destination Expert
for Colombia
Level Contributor
2,064 posts
33 reviews
1. Re: Romantic restaurant

Hi!!

Depends on what are your tastes.

One first option would be Casa San Isidro. It is located up the hill of Monserrate. You have to take the cable car to get up here (so that's already part of the experience), and if you are lucky you can get a table close to the windows and get the most beautiful view over Bogota. The cuisine is mostly French inspired and definitly has fish options. The menu can be found here: restaurantecasasanisidro.com/menu/menu-regul…

Matiz is another quite romantic option. It is Mediterranean cuisine, and you can check the menu here: matizrestaurante.com/menu-comida-mediterrane…

A nice funny place, in Usaquen barrio (in itself a very romantic area): La Provence de Andrei. Yet another Mediterranean inspired cuisine. Their website does not allow direct linking to their menu, but with a little bit pateince you will eventually find it: http://www.laprovencedeandrei.com/

On a more flashy, high end, beautiful people side, Harry Sasson. The place is amazing, food is great, service is splendid. The menu is huge, so no problem for a non meat eater. http://www.harrysasson.com/

Finally, for a modern feel, Criterion. Certainly one of the best dining option in Colombia. This is the flagship restaurant of the Raush Brothers, two emblematic chefs in Colombia ( One of them is the reality Show "Masterchef" main host in Colombia). Criterion is about re inventing Colombian cuisine. Definitely an experience.

There are of course many more options, but this list definitely should give you a few options to look up to.

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
18 posts
31 reviews
2. Re: Romantic restaurant

Thank you very much for the detailed reply.

I'm going to check them all and make a decision!

3. Re: Romantic restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2018, 00:18
Get answers to your questions about Bogota