We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Area

Barrow
Level Contributor
317 posts
39 reviews
Which Area

I am 64 yr old travelled alot to South America.

Spent all day looking at places to stay so would like advise .I want a single room and have looked at the following.

RUA 116 Hostel Usaquen

Hotel Saint Simon Zone T Chapinero

Casona del Patio Carrera 8

Which is the best option

I want to look at the cultural things which is the safest area and the best way to get around

Hard to pick hotels as not many reviews

Thanks

Bogota, Colombia
Destination Expert
for Colombia
Level Contributor
4,287 posts
7 reviews
11. Re: Which Area

DO NOT expect an IVA hotel tax reimbursement if you pay in advance;reserve your room with a deposit and pay when you arrive or book your room directly with hotel,show them your passport as proof.Ask for the online deal, remind them they pay the booking site fees.

Edited: 30 August 2017, 16:16
12. Re: Which Area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2018, 00:17