We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

price of food drinks hilton luxor

London, United...
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Topic
price of food drinks hilton luxor

Hi can anyone tell me how much beer spirits are in the Hilton resort Luxor. Also price of food. Thanks

uk
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: price of food drinks hilton luxor

If you take a look through Top Questions on the right hand side of the forum page you will find a foods, beers and spirits drinks informations including.

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Luxor, Nile River Valley, Egypt
Level Contributor
9,415 posts
233 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: price of food drinks hilton luxor

Shelly

They are asking about just the one hotel in Luxor and not Luxor in general.

The TQ does not give any prices for the Hilton.

I would have thought RLE had read the TQ's?

London, United...
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: price of food drinks hilton luxor

Yes i have been to Luxor before but i stopped in the Jolie Ville. I am inquiring only about the Hilton. I can not find any prices on FAQ.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Luxor
Level Contributor
2,247 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: price of food drinks hilton luxor

A large bottle of water was LE27 in August (that included taxes), but you got a small bottle per person in the room each day. Tea & coffee making facilites was also provided in the room.

As we don't drink I can't help with beer etc.

Food was excellent quality & the evening buffets were sumptuous but comparable to a good UK restaurant. I've got some receipts squirrelled away - I'll try & find them.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Luxor
Level Contributor
2,247 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: price of food drinks hilton luxor

Should have said ..prices were comparable to a good UK restaurant.

I've found the receipts - we ate one night in the Rosetta buffet (beautifully presented food with an enormous & different selection each night, nothing like the Sofitel Karnak etc) & with a large bottle of water it was LE442 for 2 people after all the taxes. The actual charge for the food was LE168 each.

The a la carte menu had sirloin steak at LE85 before tax etc- it was delicious btw!

We found our first bill to be much larger than we'd expected as they add on a 12% service charge to every bill so there is no need to tip. This is shared equitably among all the staff.

Edited: 25 April 2012, 02:48
London, United...
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: price of food drinks hilton luxor

thank you for your replies.

London, United...
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: price of food drinks hilton luxor

thank you for your replies.

lancashire
Level Contributor
32 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: price of food drinks hilton luxor

We stayed last May 2011 and April 2010 and ate in the hotel most nights. Can't remember specifc prices but did not consider it too expensive for the quality of the food and service Had some excellent meals dining a la carte in the Rosetta. However as previous post read the menus in all the restaurants carefully as it is not just the service charge which is added but also some local tax. We worked out whatever the menu price was you should add about 22% so you don't get a surprise/shock when you get your bill!

9. Re: price of food drinks hilton luxor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 03:40
Get answers to your questions about Luxor