We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel booking

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
38 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
hotel booking

I want to book 680 hotel in Nairobi CBD. l am booking through hotels.com. Anyone here have any problems booking Nairobi hotel through third party website.

thanks

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel booking

have booked thro hotel.com and agoda for diff dest,

and hrs.com for kenya, all was ok.

if you cancel booking and re-book diff dates, then you must keep records with you.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
329 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel booking

if you need to book a hotel in city centre next to nakumat westgate supermarket, its called progressive park hotel, its run by shah i think, its above bank of india, there is no lift, its about 4 story bldg i think,

they serves indian vege breakfast, with triple beds apartment, wall tv with asian channels, fridge freezer, kitchen, free wifi if you have laptop, free gym,

walking distance to sarit shopping centre and cafes, restaurants, cinema,

great cafe opposite for samosas, pizzas, coffee, various doughnuts, satellite tv, pool tables,

diamond plaza for indian food and various indian shopping is a short ride in taxi, about kes400

their taxi picks you up from aport for about 1500 kes, i remember visiting thika for about kes2500 with one of their taxis,

Nairobi, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Nairobi, Kenya
Level Contributor
3,980 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel booking

You can book on-line on 680 website - managed by Sentrim Hotels

www.sentrim-hotels.com/nairobi_hotel_680.html

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
38 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotel booking

I am asking because hotels.com has a better rate than the rate is given by sentrium 680 management. hotels.com is showing $76 and sentrium 680 people are charging $115.

thanks

Nairobi, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Nairobi, Kenya
Level Contributor
3,980 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hotel booking

Are you sure "680 Hotel" is in list of hotels in hotels.com ? Perhaps, you're looking @ wrong one. B'coz i can't seem to locate in hotels.com

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
38 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: hotel booking

Hi

I just double check, now they Quote is $98 instead of $76.

for hotels.com website

Sixeighty Hotel C$98average nightly rate

Thanks

7. Re: hotel booking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 June 2013, 05:45
Get answers to your questions about Nairobi