We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last minute trip

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
8 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
Last minute trip

My Husband has to go to Nairobo for business in Nov, for me it will be a last min un budgeted trip and we want to see Masai Mara. Am looking at 2 night/3 day trip and am bogged down with options. Magical Africa have suggested Olperr Elongo in the Sekenani area of the Masai Mara Game Reserve, whereas someone else has recommended Maynatta.

Camping seems to be our best options as we have not budgeted for this trip

Any help or genuine recommendations would be very gratefully received.

Thanks in advance

Enkewa Camp
Enkewa Camp
#3 of 146 Speciality lodging in Masai Mara National Reserve
Rekero Camp, Asilia Africa
Rekero Camp, Asilia Africa
#4 of 146 Speciality lodging in Masai Mara National Reserve
Kicheche Bush Camp
Kicheche Bush Camp
#7 of 146 Speciality lodging in Masai Mara National Reserve
kenya
Level Contributor
178 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Last minute trip

Hey, dont you worry. There are a few good camps in the mara with permanent tents and beds, hot showers and good food. I can recommend Big time or Sekenani camps. Need contact, send me a PM, if you dont find enough help on this post.

One more thing, Nov is shoulder season for tourism so the lodges might not be so expensive.

Chaterer

2. Re: Last minute trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 April 2010, 01:18
;