We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mara Plains Camp

Horncastle, United...
Level Contributor
119 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Mara Plains Camp

Stayed at Mara Plains 21/02/10 for 4 days, 1st time in a tent anywhere and it was fantastic, very large, roomy tent with king sized bed, en-suite bathroom with your own water heater, lovely hot showers, hospitality, food, service and guides all 5*. Would recommend it to anyone looking for luxury at an affordable price. Will post a review later.

Horncastle, United...
Level Contributor
119 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mara Plains Camp

Have just posted review on this camp.

Rgds.

glasgow
Level Contributor
33 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mara Plains Camp

hi,

could you tell me how you booked this, or provide us with contact details?

thanks

northern NJ
Level Contributor
181 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mara Plains Camp

I can't find your review on Trip Advisor. Could you post a link. Thanks

Horncastle, United...
Level Contributor
119 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mara Plains Camp

Have just checked and the review is still pending, we booked the holiday with Rainbow tours who are part of the Western & Oriental travel group.

Rgds

Horncastle, United...
Level Contributor
119 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mara Plains Camp

Just checked and the review has been posted at last , only problem I did say the sleep quality was 5.

Rgds

6. Re: Mara Plains Camp

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2010, 00:16
Get answers to your questions about Masai Mara National...