We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

East Africa Adventure Tour Operator

York, United Kingdom
9 posts
1 review
East Africa Adventure Tour Operator

Hi all,

Has anyone used East Africa Adventure Tour operator? We are planning a safari to the Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru this June and have received a quote from them. We are trying to navigate our way through all the tour operators and it's proving to be quite difficult! Any help at all with choosing a tour company would be appreciated!

Many thanks!

1. Re: East Africa Adventure Tour Operator

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 22 February 2012, 17:35
2. Re: East Africa Adventure Tour Operator

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 22 February 2012, 17:35
London
Level Contributor
326 posts
12 reviews
3. Re: East Africa Adventure Tour Operator

Will you not learn?

Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
Level Contributor
16,680 posts
55 reviews
4. Re: East Africa Adventure Tour Operator

Bryony,

In case you are wondering Billfish's comment wasn't addressed to you but to the tour operators whose self-promoting posts have since been deleted (a couple of them have been repeatedly touting and having their posts deleted in the last couple of days)

Sorry I know nothing about your tour operator

London
Level Contributor
326 posts
12 reviews
5. Re: East Africa Adventure Tour Operator

Apologies Bryony,

I should have made that clear.

No criticism of you.

Thanks Doff

6. Re: East Africa Adventure Tour Operator

Removed on: 23 February 2012, 06:35
Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
16,680 posts
55 reviews
7. Re: East Africa Adventure Tour Operator

Ekambuli,

Just because you've changed your screen name from hirola-safari to this one doesn't make it any less self-promotion. far from creating a professional image for KATO you are making it look bad

Edited: 23 February 2012, 05:58
London
Level Contributor
326 posts
12 reviews
8. Re: East Africa Adventure Tour Operator

Great Scott Doff!

Ekambuli\hirola-safari, I can hardly tell the difference! LOL

And the Avatars are the same too.

We could so easily be fooled! Hehe

Glad to see you're on the case.

York, United Kingdom
9 posts
1 review
9. Re: East Africa Adventure Tour Operator

Thanks for your messages Billfish and Doff!! Any recommendations on tour companies or tips on choosing one from the many on offer would be gratefully appreciated!

Many thanks

Bryony

Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
16,680 posts
55 reviews
10. Re: East Africa Adventure Tour Operator

Bryony,

I'm sorry I'm no expert on safaris, I've only ever done one. People usually come forward and recommend their favourites and the same names crop up again and again. If you don't get suggestions I would suggest that you post a new question, along the lines of 'recommendation for safari operators, please' or 'help choosing operator' because the question you have asked may be limiting the number of people reading the question, they may not be reading it if they don't know East Africa Adventure Tours - not everybody is as sad as me and reads every question ヅ

Get answers to your questions about Masai Mara National...