We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

T-Minus 10 Days

Which Beijing hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, California
Level Contributor
140 posts
114 reviews
Save Topic
T-Minus 10 Days

I live for my first ever trip to Beijing, on April 20th.

I want to thank the experts and others on here, who have given great advice. I don't post a lot, however I do read a lot of the threads and replies.

For the forum experts: Thank you! I personally appreciate your timely responses to questions. Many of which have answered many of mine.

I shall submit a review of my thoughts, etc when I return. In case anyone is wondering, I am spending 5 days in Beijing at The Hilton, 2 nights in Xian at the Hilton, then returning to Beijing. I have a few day trips booked in Beijing and everything else I am pretty much doing on my own.

I am quite lucky, for I have a very close friend who teaches English in Beijing and she has lived there for the past 3 years. So, I kinda have a built in guide.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Beijing, Lijiang
Level Contributor
9,519 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: T-Minus 10 Days

Hi CassieKat,

Have a great time !!!

Annie

Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
39,731 posts
815 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: T-Minus 10 Days

And please report back!

canadian rockies
Level Contributor
33 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: T-Minus 10 Days

Hi, Maybe we'll run into each other!! My husband & I arrive in Beijing on April 19th 2012. We are travelling from Calgary Canada. Also travelling,by plane, to Xi'an to see the Terra Cotta warriors of course. Have a great adventure!

Jill

4. Re: T-Minus 10 Days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 06:17