We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting to Gold Coast Hotel at Tuen Mun from airport

Fowey, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
22 reviews
Getting to Gold Coast Hotel at Tuen Mun from airport

What is the best way to do this journey with a heavy suitcase - due to arrive at airport at 07.05 am on 20 Feb? Is there Uber or an airport bus that goes that far out? Does the train have stairs to negotiate? Any advice much appreciated.

6 replies to this topic
New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
Level Contributor
11,583 posts
1. Re: Getting to Gold Coast Hotel at Tuen Mun from airport

There’s an hourly bus service A33 from the airport from 7-45am. Stop 14 “Golden Beach” is for Gold Coast Hotel. Buses are equipped with luggage racks and route information (next bus stop display);

http://www.lwb.hk/chi/pdf/A33.pdf

You can also take a taxi from the airport. Both green (New Territories) and red (urban) taxis can serve Gold Coast Hotel. A green taxi will be slightly cheaper (fare about HK$260 including tolls but excluding luggage charge of HK$6 per large piece).

Edited: 15 February 2018, 10:19
New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
Level Contributor
11,583 posts
2. Re: Getting to Gold Coast Hotel at Tuen Mun from airport

Sorry, it’s bus stop 12 (not 14) for Gold Coast Hotel on bus A33 when travelling in the direction from the airport.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
3,442 posts
44 reviews
3. Re: Getting to Gold Coast Hotel at Tuen Mun from airport

Terrible hoice of hotel, by the way, if you are a tourist wishing to see Hong Kong.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
7,463 posts
35 reviews
4. Re: Getting to Gold Coast Hotel at Tuen Mun from airport

With heavy luggage, it's best to take a taxi. The bus stop is about 600m away from the hotel entrance.

5. Re: Getting to Gold Coast Hotel at Tuen Mun from airport

Hey if possible please help me.. I'm going to Hong Kong on Monday and it's my first trip. I wanted to know what would be the cheapest mode of transport to the gold coast hotel. I'm a contest winner and there is no travel booking done for this.

Macau, China
Level Contributor
7,505 posts
21 reviews
6. Re: Getting to Gold Coast Hotel at Tuen Mun from airport

Cheapest way is by bus as #1 and #2

Reply to: Getting to Gold Coast Hotel at Tuen Mun from airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted