We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

catholic church near disneyland

Which Hong Kong hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
2 posts
Save Topic
catholic church near disneyland

good day everyone.

i would like to ask for information if there are any catholic church

near disneyland.

flight arrives on a sunday around 930 am and we would like to

attend mass first.

any help would be appreciated.

thanks in advance

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
Level Contributor
10,137 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: catholic church near disneyland

I think its highly unlikely you'll be able to make it in time.

The nearest catholic church to Disneyland appears to be Trinity Chapel at Discovery Bay (within Discovery Bay International School) but its English Sunday Mass starts at 10-15am so unless your flight lands early its doubtful that you'd get through the airport and to Discovery Bay in time. You can't get a taxi to Discovery Bay (prohibited) but there is a bus service at 30 min frequency and the journey takes about 20 mins;

www.hkri.com/icms2/template…

From Discovery Bay to Disneyland there is a bus service (see above link) to Sunny Bay station from where it is one stop to Disneyland on the MTR. However I don't know what you'd do with your luggage as you would not have time to drop it off at Disneyland before mass.

Tung Chung is the nearest town to the airport (less than 10 mins by taxi) but mass at the catholic church starts at 9am and at St Thomas the Apostle Church at Tsing Yi, also close to Disneyland English mass starts at 9-30am.

The Catholic Diocese of Hong Kong website with details of all churches and times of services is here;

www.catholic.org.hk/v2/en/a06church.html

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Tokyo
Level Contributor
22,711 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: catholic church near disneyland

The closest church is "Our Lady of Visitation Chapel" in Tung Chung. Contact them for details.

…blogspot.com/2007/02/about-parish.html

Level Contributor
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: catholic church near disneyland

thank you very much for your responses, i'll be checking these information.

best regards.

4. Re: catholic church near disneyland

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2010, 01:16