We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Balinese Dancing

melbourne
Level Contributor
1,169 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Balinese Dancing

does anyone know of any restaurants or hotels where u can go for a meal and watch the balinese dancing, prefer kuta, legian or tuban areas

Napier, New Zealand
Level Contributor
1,769 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Balinese Dancing

Hi there aussiewoman57 "Bali Niksoma" would be my first choice

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g608487-d566653…

my review is in there somewhere

I highly recommend it

cheers john

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Balinese Dancing

A lot of the resorts in Tuban do Cultural evenings one or two nights a week, which include dinner and show. Check out some of their websites (I just had a quick look at Ramada Bintang for example.) The should have it listed under restaurants or shows.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
2,673 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Balinese Dancing

Bali rani hotel tuban have a Balinese night with buffet dinner and show and you get a sarong on entry too - food was good and show was not too long so not boring.

4. Re: Balinese Dancing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 04:40