We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

People to join tour of Komodo Island from Cruise ship

Derby
5 posts
Save Topic
People to join tour of Komodo Island from Cruise ship

Hi,

My husband & I arrive at Komodo Island on Ocean Princess on October 24th 2013, for 9 hrs. Can we post a message on Tripadvisor asking if any passengers would like to make up a group of 8 for a private guided tour on the Island. I find your site so informative, and know it is read by loads of people.

Regards

Jean Whitmore

PS Sorry I can't find Komodo on the forum list, if this is not the right site, can you advise me how to find the right one,please

Warrnambool
Level Contributor
186 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: People to join tour of Komodo Island from Cruise ship

Hi Jean

Komodo Island is considered part of Flores. You should try the Flores or East Nusa Tengarra forums.

Coffs Harbour...
Level Contributor
184 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: People to join tour of Komodo Island from Cruise ship

Jean, many people do this via TAs sister site, Cruise critic. We are cruising later in the year and have organised tours with others via that site. Try to find the roll call for your ship and make contact with others.

Lombok, Indonesia
Level Contributor
8,312 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: People to join tour of Komodo Island from Cruise ship

There are several forums there Labuan bajo, Flores, Komodo, and Komodo National Park.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g325592-i10183-Kom…

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g2311506-i25338-Ko…

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1777483-i23752-La…

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g297729-i10151-Flo…

Derby
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: People to join tour of Komodo Island from Cruise ship

Thank you for that, I will certainly give it a go.

5. Re: People to join tour of Komodo Island from Cruise ship

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 April 2014, 02:18