I am planning a trip to Yogyakarta this coming 9-15 Jun.
We are a group of people, age 20-26.
I have been advised that it is Ramadan period but I can only travel during this time.
I am looking at these places below:
3. Luweng Sampang
5. Air Terjun Kedung Kandang
6. Laut Bekah
7. Sinden Beach & Kalong Island
8. ‘Cable Cart’ at Timang Beach
10. Sand Dunes: Gumuk Pasir Parangkusumo
11. Unique coral formations – Watu Lumbung Beach
12. Underground Cave Tubing on Nature’s Lazy River
13. Jomblang Cave
14. Malioboro Street
15. Watu Giring
16. Batu Miring (Is this hard to climb?)
17. Bukit Klangon, Merapi
18. Pinus Pengger (Hutan Pinus Dingo)
1. Is it possible for me to complete in 6 days?
2. For transport, should we rent a car or just travel by public transport?
3. Any other "Must go" Place?