We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Say Hueque Argentina Tours?

Colorado Springs...
2 posts
Save Topic
Say Hueque Argentina Tours?

I am travelling to Argentina next March and I am organizing my trip with Say Hueque Tours, I've seen they are recommended in Lonely Planet and Frommers, but wanted to know if somebody had an experience with them?

London
Level Contributor
1 post
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Say Hueque Argentina Tours?

Well, Valerie put your mind at rest.

We travelled roundtrip BA to Iguazu in January this year everything organised by Sa Hueque. FLIGHTS/TRANSFERS/HOTEL/TOURS it was excellent value and went like clockwork. We were so impressed we wanted to book our Peru tour with them, but alas they donot feature Peru.

We cannot praise them enough.

4 happy Londoners

London
Level Contributor
1 post
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Say Hueque Argentina Tours?

highly recommend...just back from an awesome trip to Argentina that they planned and booked for the two of us...everything was fab, totally on time and as promised, plus the guides were great. They even called us every few days to make sure that we were having a great time. I had been a bit worried as we had just picked them on the web and then paid all this money up front, but it was all great. Noticed as well (after I got to Argentina) that they were listed as recommended in our Footprints Argentina guide.

Baltimore
Level Contributor
1 post
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Say Hueque Argentina Tours?

Just got back from a trip to Argentina that was organized through Say Hueque. Everything was perfect! All of the transfers were right on time, the hotels were very nice, and the tour companies in Iguazu, Puerto Madryn and Calafate were the best. As the other person said - they called in the middle of our trip to make sure everything was going well. I would definitely use them again!

JC

Colorado Springs...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Say Hueque Argentina Tours?

Hi everyone,

Thank you so much for your advice!

I have just confirmed my reservation with them and will let you know how it goes.

Thanks again!!

Valerie

Burbank, California
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Say Hueque Argentina Tours?

I went on a Say Hueque tour to Argentina in October, and it was absolutely wonderful! I did a lot of research on at least 5 different tour companies, but I went with Say Hueque for a number of reasons--for one, they have several offices in Buenos Aires, which is great because if you have any questions or changes, it is very easy to contact them (we even stopped by the office once during our trip), and after comparing them to the other tour companies, they seemed to offer the same hotels and tours, but at a much cheaper price. We traveled to Buenos Aires, Iguazu, Puerto Madryn, and El Calafate, and everything went very smoothly. The staff who accompanied us on the tours and transfers were all very knowledgeable and friendly--at our first hotel one of the staff had even left a bottle of wine as a gift to welcome us to Argentina. I would definitely recommend using Say Hueque!

St. Catharines...
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Say Hueque Argentina Tours?

Jan 3 from Ted in Niagara, Canada

Happy to add my voice to the kudos for Sayheque. I'd never heard of them before last September and they assembled a brilliant tour for me (Salta, Cordoba and BA) this past December. I was travelling solo and don't speak espagnol, so being welcomed and assembling at all the transport pick-ups and deliveries was a key criteria. Sayheque are reliable and good communicators.

Toronto, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Say Hueque Argentina Tours?

Hello,

I have just returned from Chile and Argentina. The Patagonia part of my trip was organized by Say Hueque. I have to say that it was one of the best experiences I have encountered in all my travelings. They are very reasonably priced, always answered my questions as soon as I asked, got a very friendly and personalized service. During my tour I have talked to others who bought their trip through Say Hueque and everyone seemed very happy with their choice.

Thank you Carmen and Mauro for this great experience.

Edmonton
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Say Hueque Argentina Tours?

I am trying to make credit card payment over the link my trip advisor give me but the link is not secure, I do not see the https or the lock popping out. How did you guys make payment? Did you use paypal or over the phone? thank you for any help.

Athens, Greece
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Say Hueque Argentina Tours?

I took a 15-day trip in Southern Patagonia last November, arranged by Say Hueque, and I can say I am absolutely happy about it. It was a fantastic trip and everything went well. I was also satisfied by all the e-mailing I had had with the agency (another pro is the ability to make wire transfers in a bank account in Europe which, for Europeans, means less comission - although this doesn't seem to be of any help to you).

Anyway, just go for it, it was a great experience and if I could ever go there again, I would definitely choose those guys!

Have a great trip!

Grand Junction...
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Say Hueque Argentina Tours?

Say Hueque was excellent for us in every way.. They arranged a complete 22 day trip to Patagonia(Argentina and Chile) for us in Dec 2010. The price was very reasonable and fair(by far better than some of the bigger name outfits), excellent accomodations(which they can get in any grade you want), all kinds of arranged activities, and they had people to meet us at all possible problem destinations. And everything on this long trip worked worked on schedule, as advertised. Do visit Patagonia if you can - what a great experience! If I could justify this trip again, I would only use Say Hueque.