We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alpaca sweater price for 2012

Which Cusco hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Warsaw, Warszawa...
Level Contributor
65 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Alpaca sweater price for 2012

Hi.

What are the current alpaca sweaters prices around Cusco? I would like to know all the ranges, from affordable to high-end. Where is it best to buy them? I'm kind of scared for paying 150 USD for sweater, so rather looking for something affordable, but still not China-imported.

Houston
Level Contributor
786 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alpaca sweater price for 2012

Women walk around knitting as they are chatting. Ask some of them who they recommend. That is a nice start. I bought one in Arequipa and one in Lima. The Lima sweater was about 40$ for a baby alpaca and it is absolutely my favorite. If I'd have known how much I would love it, I'd have gladly paid more.

Good luck.

Lima, Peru
Level Contributor
3,908 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Alpaca sweater price for 2012

Kuna Store, for me, is the best store to buy your alpaca sweaters, you can check them out in Cusco or at the Lima airport

3. Re: Alpaca sweater price for 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2013, 23:15