We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fiji Link Booking Directly (Fiji Site not US)

Frisco, Texas
Level Contributor
383 posts
18 reviews
Fiji Link Booking Directly (Fiji Site not US)

Hi There -

Anyone know if it is possible to book directly with Fiji Link/Fiji Airways using their Fiji website. Basically booking as if I lived in Fiji and wanted to book an inter island flight. Using Kayak I can see the fares are lower booking directly, but when click the link I am pushed to the US site and paying $100 more pp.

I have used the booking directly approach with other places in the world and you typically save, so I was curious if that was available here. I have googled looking for the site but cannot locate it.

Anyone know the website address?

Thanks!

Hervey Bay...
Level Contributor
1,225 posts
16 reviews
1. Re: Fiji Link Booking Directly (Fiji Site not US)

Perhaps email them directly and ask for a price rather than using their booking page? Might be worth a try...

Dunedin, New Zealand
Destination Expert
for Mana Island, Fiji
Level Contributor
2,385 posts
38 reviews
2. Re: Fiji Link Booking Directly (Fiji Site not US)

www.fijiairways.com

fijiairways.com/about-fiji-airways/fiji-link/

are the official websites sites.

Frisco, Texas
Level Contributor
383 posts
18 reviews
3. Re: Fiji Link Booking Directly (Fiji Site not US)

Thanks! I am going to try the email route. Good idea.

4. Re: Fiji Link Booking Directly (Fiji Site not US)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2016, 01:16