We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sarajevo to Pristina through Montenegro

Recife, PE
1 post
Save Topic
Sarajevo to Pristina through Montenegro

Hello all,

I would like to travel by bus from Sarajevo to Pristina through Montenegro, as I can't go through Serbia because of visa politicis that I dont have. I have seen that here: visitsarajevo.biz/travel/… they have a Bus that goes Sarajevo - Pristina.

Does anyone knows which way does this bus take? If it is through Serbia or Montenegro?

If not, does anyone knows web sites where I can see the best options to go to Pristina?

Thank you very much

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
6,061 posts
349 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sarajevo to Pristina through Montenegro

You can certainly take a bus from East Sarajevo to Podgorica, and then continue to Kosovo.

Jacksonville...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Sarajevo to Pristina through Montenegro

I am seeking the October bus schedule from Sarajevo to Podgorica and then after several hours of sightseeing in Podgorica the bus schedule from Podgorica to Pristina to arrive at any reasonable hour. Can anyone help me with approximations and/or a website or two?

3. Re: Sarajevo to Pristina through Montenegro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2014, 02:19