We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

visit romani on my bulgarian tourist visa

Dubai, United Arab...
4 posts
Save Topic
visit romani on my bulgarian tourist visa

hello

i am wondering. is it possible. that i can visit romania on my bulgarian tourist visa.

i have 5 days bulgaria tourist visa. i also want to visit romania. so do i need seprate visa for that or no.

and i have single entry bulgaria visa. so i have to visit romania before i visit to bulgaria. if some one help me regarding this info please.

if yes. than how it will work.

Bucharest Urban Adventures
Sightseeing Tours, Food Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours
Active Travel
Sightseeing Tours, Eco Tours, Hiking & Camping Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Private Tours
TravelMaker
Sightseeing Tours, City Tours, Day Trips
Your Guide In Transylvania
Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours
7 replies to this topic
Switzerland
Level Contributor
208 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: visit romani on my bulgarian tourist visa

Such questions should always be put to the staff of the embassy/consulate of the respective country, here Romania, or check their webistes. Any advice given here is not from an official source, the rules vary depending on your citizenship and may be changed at any time. So don't expect anything else than informal advice but always double-check with an official source.

Neither Romania nor Bulgaria are part of the Shengen-area (their admission to Shengen has been postponed for for years now). That normally means that you need a separate visa for every one of the two countries.

Dubai, United Arab...
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: visit romani on my bulgarian tourist visa

thank you babelhega for the reply. i already send email to embassy. but they are taking to much time. that i am waiting for it.

i just need the general idea. that may be some one have same experience. so he can give some info to me,

i know romania, bulgaria, croatia and cyprus does not belong to schengen area. but if you have visa of one of this. than you can travel among 4 of these countries according their national rules.

Shanghai, China
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: visit romani on my bulgarian tourist visa

Hi there! We also face the same situation with you. We also wanna go to Romani with Bulgarian visa. So is it work? Looking forward to your reply!

Dubai, United Arab...
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: visit romani on my bulgarian tourist visa

Dear i send many emails to romania embassy. But they dont bother to reply. They only reply. That we will inform you with in 30 days. I think for them. Its a rocket science. Ahich they will solve in 30 days. And than they reply. But on their official embassy site. Its mentioned. That if you have visa of any of these 4 countries. Bulgaria.romania.croatia and cyprus. Than you can travel to any of them. With same visa. Its considered as their national visa.

Bucharest, Romania
Level Contributor
10 posts
343 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: visit romani on my bulgarian tourist visa

If you need a visa to get into Bulgaria, you'll need one for Romania as well.

Shanghai, China
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: visit romani on my bulgarian tourist visa

So you are not been to Bulgaria by now? Can you send me message if you receive a reply of yes or no from the Romani embassy? Thank u.

Dubai, United Arab...
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: visit romani on my bulgarian tourist visa

I already visited bulgaria.

But embassy did not reply me anything. As i directly send email to romania consulate. Only they reply me. That we will check and reply you with in 30 days.

But did not reply

Reply to: visit romani on my bulgarian tourist visa
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted