We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Voluntari

Cumbernauld, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
2 reviews
Voluntari

Does any native Bucharesters know if there's many pubs in Voluntari? I plan to watch an FC Voluntari game on 1st of December and I hope there are nearby drinking facilities? :0)

Thank you!

5 replies to this topic
Rotterdam, The...
Level Contributor
601 posts
460 reviews
1. Re: Voluntari

Voluntari is a small town (more like a suburb of Bucharest), so there aren't really too many options for drinking, but there surely are some bars in town. Just don't expect anything fancy or nice (or an actual Irish pub, for that matter) From what I understand, you plan to attend the match and get a drink before/after, right?

Cumbernauld, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Voluntari

Yes

Cumbernauld, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
2 reviews
3. Re: Voluntari

I don't mind if it's a normal romanian pub. It's what I prefer but I am having no luck finding any on the internet and Google maps.

Rotterdam, The...
Level Contributor
601 posts
460 reviews
4. Re: Voluntari

I don't particularly know any such place, but there is a larger street close to the stadium, namely Bulevardul Pipera, with a few restaurants thay may also serve alcohol. But then maybe someone who is a local in Bucharest/Ilfov knows of some particular place.

Bucharest, Romania
Level Contributor
200 posts
5 reviews
5. Re: Voluntari

The neighbourhood is residential and it has mostly restaurants for family dining. They all serve alcohol but I am not sure it is what you at looking for.

The closest place that I can think of is the Bierhaus67 Beer Hall, which is a 7-minute taxi ride away from the stadium, I wouldn't really say it's within walking distance to be honest ( https://goo.gl/maps/Dp5aKcqLoi22 )

Reply to: Voluntari
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted