We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Panama city Panama tours

Framingham...
Level Contributor
27 posts
Panama city Panama tours

I want to see monkey island, Panama canal. Viator requires 2 people minimum. I will go alone. I will probably be able to buy a tour in Panama. Is it correct? Will I be able to use a credit card if a tour cost $70 or more?

Thanks for your reply.

5 replies to this topic
Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
39,620 posts
638 reviews
1. Re: Panama city Panama tours

Viator is a reseller which means they charge much more to do tours.

Christchurch, New...
Level Contributor
39 posts
278 reviews
2. Re: Panama city Panama tours

We have just been in panama and the guy we had collect us from the airport as a transfer offered us a tour the next day. He charges usd25 hour. H is English wasn't that good but good enough to get by. He did just what we wanted ..So we could go fast or slow anywhere. I can send his contact if you want it.

Level Contributor
1 post
61 reviews
3. Re: Panama city Panama tours

We had a wonderful tour with private driver, Jaine Gonzalez (jg4lifepanama@gmail.com He picked us up at the dock and drove us to all of the special sites. Very reasonable for the whole day!!

Framingham...
Level Contributor
27 posts
4. Re: Panama city Panama tours

Thank you for your response. What sites did you visit with private driver?

Christchurch, New...
Level Contributor
39 posts
278 reviews
5. Re: Panama city Panama tours

We visited the canal. The ruins and a couple more lookout spots. They go where ever you want. We only wanted to go from 8am to 2pm note that boats are only on canal until 10am and then after 2pm. Our driver was Dario whatsapp +507 6256 0448 gerencia@rodarpanama.com

Reply to: Panama city Panama tours
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Panama City