We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Antigua accommodation where smoking is permitted

Montreal
Level Contributor
330 posts
43 reviews
Antigua accommodation where smoking is permitted

Does anyone know which hotels in Antigua allow smoking somewhere on the property? Not in the room but looking for something where we don't have to go out on the street. Am finding many completely smoke free properties when trying to do my research.

Non-smokers please abstain responding unless you can be helpful. I know you cannot smoke where food is being served and so on.

4 replies to this topic
Bethesda, MD
Level Contributor
3,188 posts
39 reviews
1. Re: Antigua accommodation where smoking is permitted

IDK what categories of hotels you're looking at, but I used to smoke on the roof at Casa Cristina. I vape now.

New York
Level Contributor
51 posts
58 reviews
2. Re: Antigua accommodation where smoking is permitted

Yes casa Cristina permits smoking on the roof. I stay there when traveling solo. Posada el antano permits smoking in the courtyard and patio as well as the roof. My favorite hotel when traveling with my partner on sixth ave about a half block from la Merced. I'm sure most hotels have a similar policy. I would ask the hotel in an email just to be sure.

Montreal
Level Contributor
330 posts
43 reviews
3. Re: Antigua accommodation where smoking is permitted

Thanks to both of you! I will check into these. Seems that nobody wants to ask any questions about smoking these days. I searched throughout the forums and there was nothing. Your answers help other smokers to shy to ask.

London
Level Contributor
29 posts
46 reviews
4. Re: Antigua accommodation where smoking is permitted

If you are after a hostel Yellow House allows smoking on the Terrace

Reply to: Antigua accommodation where smoking is permitted
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Antigua