We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What To Do On My Own?

1 post
Save Topic
What To Do On My Own?

I'll be volunteering for two weeks in Brasov this May, however I'll have evenings and weekends to myself. I'm wondering which activities and sights would be the best to partake in since I'm on my own (I've traveled internationally 6+ times before, however this will be my first time where no one will be coming with me). I'm expecting to meet a few other people while volunteering, but just in case I spend a few evenings or Saturdays out on my own I'd like to have some options!

1 reply
Bucharest
Destination Expert
for Bucharest, Brasov
Level Contributor
6,098 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: What To Do On My Own?

There are many interesting places within Brasov that you can discover in the evenings ( start by taking a look at romaniatourism.com/brasov.html#landmarks ), as well as numerous nearby sites and towns that you can visit during the weekends (Peles castle in Sinaia, Sibiu, Sighisoara, Rasnov fortress, Bran castle, the old German villages etc. - you probably won't have time for all of them). There are also ample hiking opportunities if you're interested in that.

Reply to: What To Do On My Own?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Brasov