We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hippocampus resort??

Orange County, CA
Level Contributor
24 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Hippocampus resort??

We were thinking of booking the Hippocampus resort through Interval International exchange. Can anyone tell me anything about this resort?

Puerto Varas, Chile
Level Contributor
474 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hippocampus resort??

if you give me some time, I can look it up on a local bb, but I have the impression it's more a time share place, than a proper resort

Santiago, Chile
Destination Expert
for Chile, Santiago
Level Contributor
6,972 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hippocampus resort??

There are reviews. Put Hippocampus in the search bar. They are not favourable.

Santiago, Chile
Destination Expert
for Chile
Level Contributor
11,440 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hippocampus resort??

I haven't been inside it since it first opened, but the rooms did all have sea views. One of the reviews on TA mentions this and the other mentions that the small lift down to the beach was not working. You would want to check that this is no longer the case or you would need your own transport, which you might be better off with anyway for visiting Viña or Valparaíso. It isn't really near anything else.

4. Re: Hippocampus resort??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 17:19