We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking Decameron Properties

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
74 posts
16 reviews
Booking Decameron Properties

Hello TripAdvisor a!

I'm hoping to book either Posada del Mar or Miss Emma's for a trip I'm planning to Providencia in November. However, I don't see the properties listed on the Decameron site, and the web addresses I've found in a Lonely Planet Colombia book are no longer active.

Although I have not yet tried to call the number (many reviews I've seen said sometimes the phone is a fruitless endeavor), I'm wondering if anyone has any insight on how to book one of these lodgings? Would like to do so in the next week or so because I know they will book up fast!

Thank you in advance!

Bogota, Colombia
Destination Expert
for Colombia
Level Contributor
4,288 posts
7 reviews
1. Re: Booking Decameron Properties

Try booking directly with Posada Nativas Providencia;listings are on page below.I even call them;cell reception and internet can be spotty. Some places may respond to FB messages.Most Colombians use WhatsApp to communicate.

Bookings.com also has some listings.

www.providenciaespasion.com/otro-hoteles.htm

https:/…providencia-co-1.es.html

Edited: 08 September 2017, 00:35
2. Re: Booking Decameron Properties

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2018, 01:17
Get answers to your questions about Providencia Island
More Providencia Island Topics