We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Providencia Accommodations

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
745 posts
116 reviews
Save Topic
Providencia Accommodations

Well, IF we still go, I think I have it down to 4 places, for 12 nights, then 2 nights in San Andres.

Have booked on booking.com: Coral Inn and Posada Ocean View, only b'cuz places seem to be booking up rather fast!

Would like to book Miss Mary or Miss Elma but having trouble reaching someone at Decameron.

Price range for 12 nights about tops $800, maybe 900 Cdn?

We want calm beachfront. I realize Coral Inn has a slight walk. Miss Mary and Miss Elma appear total beachfront, which is what we'd prefer. Fridge and/or kitchen would be nice but not crucial.

Would love your opinions? Help? Preferences? Thoughts? THANKS.....

NY
Level Contributor
162 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Providencia Accommodations

Did you try Decameron's toll-free number, 855 308 0375? You can also try Decameron's Colombia website. As I recall, it didn't show up on the US website, but on this one: decameron.com/promosite/index.php/es/colombia

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
745 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Providencia Accommodations

sigh. thank you. I'm used to doing everything online. And yes the other site doesn't list them. This one does. Best it gives me is a # so I guess I'll have to call them..Teléfono: 1-800-587-2672

Thanks tho.

Frisco, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Frisco
Level Contributor
5,844 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Providencia Accommodations

Having just returned from 12 days myself - without a doubt I would say book Miss Elma's. Get a water view room. Miss Mary's would be my second choice, again book a water view room.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
745 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Providencia Accommodations

1FourFun - ok great to hear! Miss Elma's was my 1st choice, miss Mary's my second. Actually recently I got a hold of someone from the Canada # via email and they are getting back to me.

Would you mind IMing me or telling me the approximate price per night? However this would be low season I guess... Can you tell me more about Miss Elma's and the beach nearby etc.? But I think really this is our 1st choice compared to any other. We have 2 others tentatively booked - Cabinas el Recreo and Coral - but neither really fits the bill for me.l Waiting on Miss Elma.

Frisco, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Frisco
Level Contributor
5,844 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Providencia Accommodations

Suzie, you can find answers to your questions In the trip report I wrote, as for price of the rooms I don't remember. If you have any other questions feel free to ask!

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
745 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Providencia Accommodations

thanks 1FourFun, I've read so much - did I read your trip report? lol Do you have a link to it pls & thanks? They actually contacted me finally but there is some confusion as to the price per night!!! It may be unaffordable...

7. Re: Providencia Accommodations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2017, 00:16
Get answers to your questions about Providencia Island
More Providencia Island Topics