We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon Tour

Surat, India
1 post
Save Topic
Honeymoon Tour

I m Confused, to select palace for Honeymoon tour in India.

Please Help me.

Edited: 20 September 2011, 12:02
Surat
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon Tour

is it a palace or a place that you are looking for ?

Also, which season (summer winter or rainy) are you planning the trip ? and what is the approximate budget you have in mind ?

Only after an answer to that can you get some realistic recommendations !

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
2,021 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon Tour

If you are looking for palace to book for your honeymoon, well, try Rajasthan. There are many palaces like Umed Bhavan Palace in Jodhpur, Lake Palace Udaipur and many other palaces in Jaipur

Have royally wonderful time

Surat, India
Level Contributor
3 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Honeymoon Tour

hi

my suggestion is that u go for banglore climate is very good and best place for hoenymoon

Cochin
Level Contributor
498 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Honeymoon Tour

Hello,

Kerala, a nice place for your honeymoon

hills, plantation, beach, backwater, fores, houseboat, Delicious food etc can enjoy in pleasant climate and attractive price. Safe social life offers a comfortable stay

Greetings

Samson

JV Holidays Pvt Ltd Cochin, Kerala, India

5. Re: Honeymoon Tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 January 2017, 17:17
Get answers to your questions about Surat