We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding in Gujurat

2 posts
Save Topic
Wedding in Gujurat

Hello!

I currently reside in the United States and am looking to have my wedding in or near the Surat, Gujurat area in 2017 at a luxury hotel and resort. We are not familiar with the area and was wondering what would be the best place to have our 3-day wedding and what packages/wedding planning company to go with to take care of everything, in terms of booking the caterer, mandap, photographer, makeup and videography). We would prefer american vendors or hotel chains as we are more familiar with them, but if there are better ones, let me know!

-Nidhi

Surat
Level Contributor
1 post
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding in Gujurat

best five star destination would be taj gateway or the grand bhagwati in surat. grand bhagwati will offer you better banquet services .

Surat, India
Level Contributor
710 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding in Gujurat

Bad Choice, go for a lawn and be creative at your end.

Ahmedabad, India
Level Contributor
3 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding in Gujurat

I would suggest to go for

1st pref - Taj Gateway as it's multi cuisine, on riverside, good ambience, alcohol on permit and within Surat poshest area.

2nd pref - The Grand bhagwati it has good food (veg only), very good ambience, a private movie theater, alcohol on permit (as long as I remember), slightly away from city

3rd pref - Any party plot on piplod road if you have time and ready to manage everything on your own but not recommended if you are not familiar with city/arrangements, want focus only on enjoying the event, ready to pay bit extra.

Regards

Anil

4. Re: Wedding in Gujurat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2017, 04:15
Get answers to your questions about Surat