We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ChardhamYatraDeals

ChardhamYatraDeals

last year we have book chardham yatra from www.chardhamyatradeals.com , he provide cheapest chardham yatra packages.

I want to know how may cast your Chardham packages.

5 replies to this topic
India
Level Contributor
39,490 posts
56 reviews
1. Re: ChardhamYatraDeals

The very first post is a spam.

Edited: 05 January 2018, 06:52
florida
Level Contributor
17 posts
18 reviews
2. Re: ChardhamYatraDeals

We completed chardham yatra last week, organized by self proclaimed expert - Ashis Roy - the most holy yatra gave us a bitter taste. Expert didn’t understand that we were seniors who wanted clean , at least semi comfortable rooms- we even stayed in a camp touted for trekkers. If the agent doesn’t care to plan according to our needs, what is the use? Driver was only a driver, who wasn’t ready to listen to our needs. Very rude and abrupt. The only good thing was we completed the yatra and returned safely. Please do thorough research before you book through this agency. Do not believe the pictures or names. Resort is not a resort, camps are very low level. PLEASE choose carefully

3. Re: ChardhamYatraDeals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 June 2018, 04:26

National Capital...
Level Contributor
17 posts
5 reviews
4. Re: ChardhamYatraDeals

Hey All,

i am Raunak Chauhan interest in travel with all pilgrimage site in india.

Chardham Yatra is one of the top pilgrims tour in Uttrakhand india, can complete 9 days or 10 days.

Last time we are totally 15 person take a tour with Chardham from SHRINE YATRA COMPANY (www.shrineyatra.com) which is in Delhi.

Melbourne, Australia
5 posts
1 review
5. Re: ChardhamYatraDeals

I am Vikram From Dwarka sec 6 Dellhi, Last Season I booked my Chardham yatra Tour pacakges from Kishore Travels Agents for Chardham Tour Pacakges , they provides us very affordable deals for tour packages, if someone is going to buy chardham Yatra packages from Haridwar, Call to Kishore Travels in Haridwar for Chardham Yatra Booking Ticket online. kishoretravels.in/chardhamyatratourpackages2…

Reply to: ChardhamYatraDeals
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted