We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visit Ooty During 31St Aug To 3 Sept

4 posts
Save Topic
Visit Ooty During 31St Aug To 3 Sept

Hello sir,

I am planning to visit Ooty for honeymoon end of this month on 31 st august and we will stay for 3 night . i will reach at Coimbatore at 7 a.m. on 31 st Aug ,sir we are visiting first time in ooty .i have planed to stay at holiday homes. please guide me how to come from Coimbatore to Ooty and also guide me which spots are best for us to visit .and is there any buses available to see local spots , and also where will i get famous food dishes spots in Ooty, and what you think about weather at that time in Ooty.Thank You

Virendra

virendra4646@gmail.com

Mentioned in this post
Ooty (Udhagamandalam)
Ooty (Udhagamandalam)
The Nilgiris District, India
Coimbatore
Coimbatore
Coimbatore District, India
chennai
Destination Expert
for Chennai (Madras)
Level Contributor
4,834 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visit Ooty During 31St Aug To 3 Sept

hi

There are plenty of bus service available from Coimbatore to Ooty, and in Ooty local spots are Botanical garden Rose garden Ooty lake doddabetta Pykara lake coonoor, and mudumalai wildlife sanctuary, you will get local van service to these places, occasional rain won't ruin your trip

Mentioned in this post
Coimbatore
Coimbatore
Ooty (Udhagamandalam)
Ooty (Udhagamandalam)
The Nilgiris District, India
Rose Garden
Rose Garden
1,125 Reviews
Ooty (Udhagamandalam), India
Pykara Lake
Pykara Lake
1,452 Reviews
Ooty (Udhagamandalam), India
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Visit Ooty During 31St Aug To 3 Sept

thanks sir, is there any hotel for candle light dinner?

3. Re: Visit Ooty During 31St Aug To 3 Sept

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 17 August 2016, 08:05
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Visit Ooty During 31St Aug To 3 Sept

9049999863 ,plz send candle light dinner images of arrangement and other also , and there charges and location also. I will stay at holiday home so plz guide where i get nice testy meal in ooty

Delhi
Level Contributor
127 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Visit Ooty During 31St Aug To 3 Sept

You can also try getting a taxi from Coimbatore for the whole trip or just the dropping. One of the good places to eat will be Anand Adyar.

Taxi1way.in

Mentioned in this post
Coimbatore
Coimbatore
6. Re: Visit Ooty During 31St Aug To 3 Sept

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 30 August 2016, 10:05
7. Re: Visit Ooty During 31St Aug To 3 Sept

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2017, 00:17