We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bali Marine and Safari Park - Travel Agencies?

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
47 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Bali Marine and Safari Park - Travel Agencies?

Hi everyone!

I would like to book the rhino package for the bali marine and safari park which is in the Gianyar area. It says the rhino package can only be booked through travel/tour agencies. Can anyone recommend a good travel or tour agency? A few tour agencies come up when I do an internet search but I would like to make sure they are safe before making a full payment.

13 replies to this topic
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,942 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bali Marine and Safari Park - Travel Agencies?

If you want to book online before you leave, you are safe to book with Bali discovery or you can book over there through any tour booth on the street but use the bali discovery prices as a guide as you could get cheaper but you don't want to pay any more than what they advertise. You can also usually book through your hotel or driver, we booked though our driver for the Leopard package and paid $60 USD.

Here is the link to Bali Discovery

balidiscovery.com/tours/tourlist.asp…

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
47 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bali Marine and Safari Park - Travel Agencies?

Thanks Gabbyo! Bali Discovery was one of the tour agencies that came up when I did an internet search but they were the most expensive. They are charging $124 for the Rhino package when most of the other sites are charging $85. I haven't tried contacting the hotel ..I will try that next. =)

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,942 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bali Marine and Safari Park - Travel Agencies?

I'm guessing that your going after the 31st of March then? It looks like the prices go up a fair bit from the 1st of April 2012. Do the sites that advertise the $85 say what dates the tickets are valid for?

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
47 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bali Marine and Safari Park - Travel Agencies?

We are going the first week of May. The other sites that are advertising it at $85 don't say when the tickets are valid for. I do notice that on the actual Bali Safari and Marine Park, that they say their rates are only valid til March 2012 so maybe they really are raising their prices ... seems like quite a raise in prices.

2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bali Marine and Safari Park - Travel Agencies?

hi just wondering if you ended up getting a better deal for rhino package during may ? Thanks :)

Sydney
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bali Marine and Safari Park - Travel Agencies?

If you in the US try liberty travel they should have access to it but not sure how much

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,046 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bali Marine and Safari Park - Travel Agencies?

i just got a email from a friend in bali ,you book with local tour operators

hope this helps you

chris

brisbane
Level Contributor
530 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bali Marine and Safari Park - Travel Agencies?

We booked the rhino package via Bali Discovery. Very easy and safe and we had no probs. In fact they were apleasure to deal with.

Get there early if you can. We opted to have a early safari truck ride in the am and then another late afternoon. to see as many animals awake as possible.

We also booked the last elephant ride (around 5pm) to make the most of our day at the park.

Another tip wouds be to swap lunch for dinner if you can stay that late. Lions are more active at sunset/early evening and our meal at dinner was sensational. Email the safari park direct and book a table by the window.

You will have such a great day out! Enjoy!!

2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bali Marine and Safari Park - Travel Agencies?

Thanks for all responses .... Can't wait :)

Jurong, Singapore
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Bali Marine and Safari Park - Travel Agencies?

It is easy to book the rino package , weather in your Hotel direct or if you using the Driver and Guide service you may have an advise how to make a reservation . we did before and get the best deal with our driver , I guest every person ( driver and Guide ) will have a conection to make thuse package . and if you are lucky you will have a good price with them less then if you go direct from your Hotel or agencies .

have a great holyday in Bali

Reply to: Bali Marine and Safari Park - Travel Agencies?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Gianyar