We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bali Marine and Safari Park - Travel Agencies?

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
47 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Bali Marine and Safari Park - Travel Agencies?

Hi everyone!

I would like to book the rhino package for the bali marine and safari park which is in the Gianyar area. It says the rhino package can only be booked through travel/tour agencies. Can anyone recommend a good travel or tour agency? A few tour agencies come up when I do an internet search but I would like to make sure they are safe before making a full payment.

Mentioned in this post
Gianyar
Gianyar
Bali, Indonesia
13 replies to this topic
Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
47 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Bali Marine and Safari Park - Travel Agencies?

Sorry for the late reply. Yes I did end up getting a lower price. I contacted Bali Discovery Tours about the drastic price increase. They gave me the lower price of $85 (minus the dance show, which is why I think the price is going up) for my reservation in May.

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
Glasgow
Level Contributor
707 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Bali Marine and Safari Park - Travel Agencies?

Gabbyo - do you still have the details for your driver? If you have an email address for them could you please mail me it?

Thanks

Pam :)

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Bali Marine and Safari Park - Travel Agencies?

Hi, just wanted to share my experience. We booked the leopard package on the street with a local agency. They all ask for 99/ person but you can buy it with 76-79/ person. It has a 10 min elephant ride, animal photo, buffet lunch and unlimited fun zone rides included, as well unlimited safari journey.

Be there when the park opens at 9 am . If you go with the shuttle bus you only arrive just before 11 am and you will not have enough time for everything.

Reply to: Bali Marine and Safari Park - Travel Agencies?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Gianyar