We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visiting Nusa Lembogan

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
4,714 posts
12 reviews
Visiting Nusa Lembogan

I did a search, most recent was from 2016. Is it better to just catch the boat over and then find a boat to take you snorkeling, or do the all day trip which includes 3 spots and lunch. TIA.

5 replies to this topic
Mortdale, Australia
Level Contributor
2,407 posts
45 reviews
1. Re: Visiting Nusa Lembogan

I can recommend Newbro Surf...theyll arrange your boat transfer with pick up from your accom ..pick you up from boat then take you snorkelling to three excellent spots (my partner saw 3 mantarays in july) then take you back to boat transfer...theyre reasonably priced and great to deal with.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
4,714 posts
12 reviews
2. Re: Visiting Nusa Lembogan

Do you remember what the price was. We have quote for the same sort of tour for 800k each.

Cranbourne...
Level Contributor
8,503 posts
130 reviews
3. Re: Visiting Nusa Lembogan

Sometimes you can join a tour for about 200k per person, or hire your own boat and driver for anywhere from 500k to 1.5m.

Plung Surf can be found on Facebook or go with Gidgets suggestion.

Either way you would be best to arrange it before you get to NL.

Munich, Germany
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
14,961 posts
89 reviews
4. Re: Visiting Nusa Lembogan

Hi Alberta,

Newbro Surf charge IDR200k if you're already in Lembongan but their "Bali to Lembongan" snorkeling trip is IDR900k

5. Re: Visiting Nusa Lembogan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 10 January 2018, 18:44

Reply to: Visiting Nusa Lembogan
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted