We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Driver/Tour Guide

Which Sanur hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Frankfurt
5 posts
Save Topic
Driver/Tour Guide

Hi guys

its my first post so please be gentle

we are heading to Sanur nov 18 for a short 10 day honeymoon

ive got everything booked (hotel,diving,bike tour)execpt i wanted to fit in a 1day tour and a .5 day tour.

i know i know theres loads of post and links on this great forum

but im after a personal recomendation from some of you guys

we would really like is a driver that is very chatty and more of a tour guide

a link to a website or at least email would be great

any help or advice would be great:-)

Thanks

Edited: 11 September 2011, 15:56
Wollongong...
Level Contributor
2,118 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Driver/Tour Guide

There is a drivers list here

tripadvisor.com.au/ShowTopic-g294226-i7220-k…

But I am not sure how many are registered as drivers / guides and you should check with your insurance company whether you are covered in a private car . I read a post that some companies won't cover you unless you are with a registered driver/guide .

sydney
Level Contributor
75 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Driver/Tour Guide

We have just returned from Sanur and found a lovely honest guy who provides airport transfers and day tours.

His English is very good and we can highly recommend him.

Wayan Ratya can be contacted by phone +62 81338 592 329 or via email: ratyatour@yahoo.co.id. The website is www.kayunbalitours.com.

perth
Level Contributor
363 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Driver/Tour Guide

Go we have been using the same driver for quite a few years great person good English if you would like his details pm me thanks Debbie

Queensland
Level Contributor
525 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Driver/Tour Guide

I can recommend Made Sukarma

He is a registered tour guide and loves to chat, - about his Bali, but also loves to find out about life in other countries.

He is on the recommended drivers list

www.http://www.balidiscoveryexperience.com/index.html

A truly wonderful guy

Townsville...
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Driver/Tour Guide

Hi Newdur- who did you book your diving through? so many choices.... and so many TA posts to read through... i cant decide...

also- can you let me know how much, whats included and why you chose the dive tour you did?

thanks in advance- and i look forward to hearing back from you

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
154 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Driver/Tour Guide

I can happily recommend my dear friend Made his knowledge of Bali, his driving skill, his negotiation skills, his understanding that some scenery only takes 5mins to see and other scenery may need to take a bit more time. In fact we chatted so much his is now more part if our family n we chat daily send me an email if you would like his contact details he'd be more than happy to help you he also has a web site :-)

7. Re: Driver/Tour Guide

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 25 February 2012, 16:05
8. Re: Driver/Tour Guide

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 February 2013, 05:21