We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Toiletries Bali Hyatt

Which Sanur hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
90 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Toiletries Bali Hyatt

We are going to Bali Hyatt soon and seen on the net that they supply hairspray nail vanish remover etc can anybody confirm this is correct as it will save a bit of weight in my case.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Legian
Level Contributor
5,646 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Toiletries Bali Hyatt

The Bali Hyatt supply soap,shampoo,conditioner,shower gel,body lotion,toothbrush and paste and mouthwash.I have never seen hairspray or nail polish remover.

Any item that you require can be bought at a fraction of the price that you pay at home at Hardys supermarket.

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
90 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Toiletries Bali Hyatt

Thanks for your quick response, will take a little trip to Hardys supermarket then, cheers.

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Toiletries Bali Hyatt

You will probably find after 2 days in Bali that you won't use hairspray. And you can get a manicure from $5.00 or a colour change for around $3.00. Enjoy, pampering is a must in Bali.:)

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
13,894 posts
316 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Toiletries Bali Hyatt

Hairspray and nail polish remover are two things I have never had in my bathroom supplies at the bali hyatt. Apart from what has been mentioned above you also get cotton buds, cotton tips, shower cap, nail file, soap, tissues and a small sewing repair kit. Either walk up to Hardy's as Linda mentions as they have a huge range of cheap toiletries or turn left as you exit the Hyatt front gates and there is a reasonable sized convenience store a few minutes walk away. They have a good range of stock. It is also a good idea to stock up on items such as snacks and drinks for your mini bar as these are a lot cheaper than mini bar prices.

You can get your nails manicured and polish applied by the local ladies in shops or on the beach they do a good job painting on flowers etc. I do like to take my own nail file with me.

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
90 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Toiletries Bali Hyatt

Thanks all for the response will get things in the supermarket when we are there, 19 days and counting, never been to Bali before.

6. Re: Toiletries Bali Hyatt

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 May 2014, 01:19