We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manado and Bogani Nani Wartabone National Park suggestions

Kensington, Maryland
3 posts
Manado and Bogani Nani Wartabone National Park suggestions

I am looking for suggestions on Manado and Bogani Nani Wartabone National Park.

I am thinking of doing a short trip there (5 days in that area).

I am mainly thinking of doing a park tour (but cutural sites could also be of interest if they are nice), spending most of the time in Bogani Nani Wartabone National Park.

I would like to see plants, birds, animals, insects... and I would also like to sample endemic fruit species. Does anyone have recommendations for guides (especially ones who would know the endemic fruit species and where to find them)? Does anyone have recommendations for tour companies? I have a quote from a place "Joenjo tours", if they are good I can just go with them (and simply try to factor in any tips I get here), if not I'd like to know.

5 replies to this topic
Colorado
Level Contributor
1,377 posts
340 reviews
1. Re: Manado and Bogani Nani Wartabone National Park suggestions

We stayed at Mountain View resort in Tomohon last year, the owner is a friendly German guy who is able to organize a trip into Bogani Nani, send him an email.

Aachen, Germany
1 post
2. Re: Manado and Bogani Nani Wartabone National Park suggestions

There is a Home-Stay at the border of the Bogani Nani Wartabone National Park. It is a very nice place and it is not far from the beach.. It is called Bogani Homestay.

3. Re: Manado and Bogani Nani Wartabone National Park suggestions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2017, 20:51
Edited: 25 October 2017, 20:51

Jakarta
Level Contributor
61,585 posts
118 reviews
4. Re: Manado and Bogani Nani Wartabone National Park suggestions

self-promotion is expressly prohibited on TA forums by posting guidelines.

Kensington, Maryland
3 posts
5. Re: Manado and Bogani Nani Wartabone National Park suggestions

I like your kitty.

Reply to: Manado and Bogani Nani Wartabone National Park suggestions
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted