We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Busan in January --> (Any suggestions for 2-day weekend?)

2 posts
Save Topic
Busan in January --> (Any suggestions for 2-day weekend?)

Hi, I have a good friend coming into Busan for a weekend from Thailand. I wanted to see if you had any places to recommend for Busan during the Winter time? I see that lot of the recommendations are close to the beach, but I am afraid it will be much too cold.

1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Busan in January --> (Any suggestions for 2-day weekend?)

Hey, Busan in the Winter has its own vibes. I would recommend a few spots as I was there last week, filming a Youtube review of Busan. Here are my favorite things to do (not in any order)

Walk along Haeundae beach (watch the sunrise)

-Head over in nearby area to get some busan millmyun noodles or Busan specialty pork soup

-Get a few beers at Paradise Beach Hotel Main Lounge (OR)

-Walk on the SongDo Coastal Walkway

-Get Dinner at Dalmajgil street (they have a scenic walkway showing the harbor as well)

-Visit the Earless Clay Gallery (its very close to the Haedong Yongusa Temple)

If you want a more visual tour, check out our video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_VFI8XdtK0

2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Busan in January --> (Any suggestions for 2-day weekend?)

Hey, nice video! I took down a few more from your video for my weekend. The last place in the video with the pottery, can you PM me the address? It looks interesting but Google doesn't pop up anything!

3. Re: Busan in January --> (Any suggestions for 2-day weekend?)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 April 2018, 11:43
4. Re: Busan in January --> (Any suggestions for 2-day weekend?)

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 December 2017, 07:49
Edited: 08 December 2017, 07:49
5. Re: Busan in January --> (Any suggestions for 2-day weekend?)

Removed on: 08 December 2017, 07:49
6 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Busan in January --> (Any suggestions for 2-day weekend?)

did you see snow falling?

6 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Busan in January --> (Any suggestions for 2-day weekend?)

What time does the train station opens? I will be going to seoul in the morning on Feb.

Edited: 20 January 2017, 11:57
Seoul, South Korea
Level Contributor
2,350 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Busan in January --> (Any suggestions for 2-day weekend?)

The train station is never really closed as even slow trains are arriving in the middle of the night, BUT the stores etc. won't be open.

The first KTX train to Seoul is 5:10 AM with trains all day every few minutes. Price is around 60,000W one way.

9. Re: Busan in January --> (Any suggestions for 2-day weekend?)

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 22 January 2018, 00:16
Get answers to your questions about Busan