We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

T Money

Pasig, Philippines
Level Contributor
338 posts
39 reviews
T Money

Hi there!

I just want to know if T Money works in the local subway stations in Busan? Got my T Money card and used it during my four Seoul visits in 2015 and last year, and I just want to make sure if I can also maximize it there. TIA! :)

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
7,279 posts
74 reviews
1. Re: T Money

Yes, it works there.

For recharging it, I think you have to go to a convenience store, not a station. I avoided that by simply leaving Seoul with an adequately-loaded card.

Asia
Level Contributor
1,416 posts
98 reviews
2. Re: T Money

correct, for re-charging, you need to go to 7/11, CU or any that have beecash/tmoney sign outside. (the card is not successfully being recharged on the station) that's why you need to go to the convenience stores.

Pasig, Philippines
Level Contributor
338 posts
39 reviews
3. Re: T Money

Thank you so much for the replies! I'll have these in mind ;)

Fukuoka, Japan
Destination Expert
for Fukuoka, Kyushu
Level Contributor
5,241 posts
3,377 reviews
4. Re: T Money

I've read a report that says T Money can be topped up at Metro Sasang station. The report also says 50,000 won banknote could not be used for top up.

5. Re: T Money

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 January 2018, 01:16