We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast places near Crown Harbor hotel in Busan

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
449 posts
14 reviews
Breakfast places near Crown Harbor hotel in Busan

We will be staying in Crown Harbor hotel in Busan for 3D2N and we normally don't take buffet breakfast in hotel. Are there many breakfast places (Korean or Western breakfast) near the hotel that open early in the morning say 7 or 8am? Our driver will come and pick us up at 9am for tour. Please advise. TQ.

Fukuoka, Japan
Destination Expert
for Fukuoka, Kyushu
Level Contributor
5,070 posts
3,290 reviews
1. Re: Breakfast places near Crown Harbor hotel in Busan

Not much nearby. Other than the restaurant on the 2nd floor, the hotel has cafe on the ground level. If you walk down Chungang Daero Street in front of the hotel toward Nampo direction for 10 minutes or so, there's Starbucks on the other side of the street. There're a few convenience stores nearby.

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
449 posts
14 reviews
2. Re: Breakfast places near Crown Harbor hotel in Busan

If that's the case, then maybe we should consider taking the hotel breakfast for convenience sake. Is it good and worth it? Will they repeat the same stuff every day?

Edited: 03 February 2017, 17:33
Fukuoka, Japan
Destination Expert
for Fukuoka, Kyushu
Level Contributor
5,070 posts
3,290 reviews
3. Re: Breakfast places near Crown Harbor hotel in Busan

Can't answer your question on hotel restaurant since I didn't include breakfast. I notice some guests did quick breakfast at the ground floor cafe. Others purchased some snack and fruits at the convenience store nearby. The hotel room I stayed had kitchen space.

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
449 posts
14 reviews
4. Re: Breakfast places near Crown Harbor hotel in Busan

Hi, ETflyer, mind telling me then where did you take your breakfast?

Fukuoka, Japan
Destination Expert
for Fukuoka, Kyushu
Level Contributor
5,070 posts
3,290 reviews
5. Re: Breakfast places near Crown Harbor hotel in Busan

malaysiansenior,

I had a breakfast at Starbucks mentioned above.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Revie…

The map seems accurate. I think I also had breakfast somewhere else, but unfortunately I can't recall where it was.

I think I'd choose hotel package with breakfast included if I stay at Crown Harbor now.

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
449 posts
14 reviews
6. Re: Breakfast places near Crown Harbor hotel in Busan

I will do that too. TQ.

7. Re: Breakfast places near Crown Harbor hotel in Busan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 February 2018, 00:16