We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taichung / Cingjing Trip

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Taichung / Cingjing Trip

Hi

We will going to TW with small kid (4 yo) on early May, we plan to go Cingjing and Taichung for 2 days. Any advice for the driver / itinerary to share or any way then I can go Cingjing from HSR Taichung? your advice appreciated.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
449 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taichung / Cingjing Trip

I can share with you my itinerary, do PM me your email address and I will sent it to you.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taichung / Cingjing Trip

Hello, hv PM u my email add. Thank you

3. Re: Taichung / Cingjing Trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2016, 02:18
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Taichung / Cingjing Trip

I went to cingjing with 2 yo last nov. We asked our minsu to help us arrange E-go bus transfers direct to their doorstep. It was about NT400/adult. Perhaps you wana check with your minsu on transport arrangements.

Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Taichung / Cingjing Trip

On the itinerary, we reached cingjing around noon, had lunch at carton king (so that we can get complimentary small Swiss garden entry tickets), then return to minsu which provided transport at 2pm to go to green green grassland to see sheeps. We spent some time there cos my boy was v happy to see the horses and sheeps and the views were v good. Then we took the 499 trail back to small Swiss garden which is also near my minsu (I stayed at misty villa). After that we went back to minsu for dinner and slept early cos we arranged to watch sunrise (also E-go bus arranged by minsu) the following morning and had to wake up v early. E-go bus also provided winter coats. We put the coats on top of our own jackets as it was v cold and chilly (temp then close to zero). After that we returned to minsu for breakfast, checked out and took E-go bus back to taichung HSR.

Have a good trip! :)

Edited: 22 April 2015, 02:36
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Taichung / Cingjing Trip

Hi Esther

Thank you very much for your info.

7. Re: Taichung / Cingjing Trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 April 2016, 02:15