We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cab Sharing on 18/5/2015

singapore
9 posts
Cab Sharing on 18/5/2015

Hi All,

I will be travelling to Taichung with friend and looking for fellow travellers who may be considering cab sharing for the following itinerary:

1. Taichung -JiJi-Monster village - Taichung ; or

2. Taichung - Monster village - gaomei wetland- Taichung

Price for the above trip is NTD 3500 Itinerary can be further discuss if you wanted to visit other places.

We were planning to book this female drive whom I had engaged her service for my previous 3 trips to Taiwan and she provide excellent service. Her idea of good trip is to see all the must see but must eat like local. The food she introduces ranges from pot baked chicken to simple but super delicious sandwich.

Looking to share with another 2pax.

Do mail me at yue.ni@hotmail.com or reply me if you are keen.

Cheers

1. Re: Cab Sharing on 18/5/2015

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 May 2016, 01:16
Get answers to your questions about Taichung