We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Novotel Cha am or Hua Hin

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
7 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Novotel Cha am or Hua Hin

Hi im staying the Novotel Hua Hin early September for a few weeks but most reviews state this is actually in Cha am or other reviews are a little misleading., could anyone who is close by or has had a stay give me an reliable idea where this is ? im personally not bothered which resort it is its more so i can make plans for my stay.

Mentioned in this post
Novotel Hua Hin Cha Am Beach Resort and Spa
Novotel Hua Hin Cha Am...
1,595 Reviews
Cha-am, Thailand
London
Level Contributor
452 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Novotel Cha am or Hua Hin

The hotel is actually in Bang Kwak, which is between Cha am and Hua hin. It is a 'little' isolated but we really like it. There are a few restaurants, bars, shops, massage shops in the village with Cha am ten minutes one way and Hua hin 15-20 minutes the other way (in a cab or the hotel shuttle) Hope this helps.......

Mentioned in this post
Hua Hin
Hua Hin
Prachuap Khiri Khan Province, Thailand
Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
8,561 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Novotel Cha am or Hua Hin

It's pretty much in the middle of nowhere. Unless the hotel operates a complimentary shuttle to either Cha Am or preferably Hua Hin you could find yourself paying out for a lot of tuk tuk rides....unless of course you are happy to stay put in the resort.

Personally I would not want to stay there, too isolated. I did check it out a few years back when it used to be a Marriott.

Mentioned in this post
Cha-am
Cha-am
Phetchaburi Province, Thailand
Hua Hin
Hua Hin
Prachuap Khiri Khan Province, Thailand
London
Level Contributor
452 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Novotel Cha am or Hua Hin

There is a complimentary shuttle into hua hin which is good. We then get a cab back which is only about £5 or £6 so not the end of the world. They also put on a shuttle to cha am night market on a Wednesday I think and then return a couple of hours later. There are also a few decent restaurants there and of course the street food stalls in the market it's self.

4. Re: Novotel Cha am or Hua Hin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2018, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Cha-am