We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A place to stay for a family

Which Krabi Town hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Amman, Jordan
Level Contributor
8 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
A place to stay for a family

My family and I are going to Krabi the first week in April. Can anyone recommend a place to stay for a family of 6 -- 2 adults and 4 kids?

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
318 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A place to stay for a family

We have booked 5 nights at Tolmaj Family Apartment for May. There are not many reviews but we have found them very helpful to deal with. I suppose it depends what you are looking for. If a resort is your thing, this will not suit. We will be in Thailand for over 2 weeks and are mixing it up with accommodation types.

bristol
Level Contributor
71 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A place to stay for a family

Depending on your budget I can highly recommend www.krabivilla.com . We have stayed in Baan Malisa and are going back in April. That one would be too small for you as it is 2 bedrooms, however they have others.

3. Re: A place to stay for a family

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 May 2013, 05:39