We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Hotel

MAIDSTONE
Level Contributor
7 posts
16 reviews
New Hotel

Does anyone have any information about the new hotel being built in Lara Beach. I understand it's due to open in May 2012

Llandudno North...
Level Contributor
2,584 posts
18 reviews
1. Re: New Hotel

Do you mean the delphin imperial??

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
81 posts
22 reviews
2. Re: New Hotel

The Delphin Imperial is due to open on the 1st May. I have took a chance and booked to go there mid May! Last Check were offering excellent rates! Hope it works out!

Bellshill, United...
Level Contributor
795 posts
24 reviews
3. Re: New Hotel

Seen it half way through the build and from the outside it looks fantastic. I will be looking at this hotel next year.

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
2,595 posts
28 reviews
4. Re: New Hotel

I dont think any tour operators have it on sale yet? has anyone seen it other than on there website?

South Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
766 posts
48 reviews
5. Re: New Hotel

We walked past last week and from out side it still looked like a buiding site. Very impressive though, and seeing the number of workers there it will be up and running very soon.

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
81 posts
22 reviews
6. Re: New Hotel

It is for sale on quite a few sites. I have booked with Last Check for £900 for a week for 2 . Just booked the flights with Thomson.

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
2,595 posts
28 reviews
7. Re: New Hotel

Thank you will have a look at the prices, im always a bit put off booking a holiday with someone other than your big agent, im going to have to get braver lol x

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
81 posts
22 reviews
8. Re: New Hotel

I know what you mean I am Mrs Cautious herself but always book on credit card and make sure I am insured immediately!! Double cover!

England
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
9. Re: New Hotel

The official Delphin Imperial Hotel website states that it will be opening in May 2012. We have just booked a room via this link

https:/…

We paid around £1400 for 7 nights in July 2012 for 2 adults and 2 kids all inclusive, sea view room. This is a hell of a lot cheaper than the Diva and the Palace, plus it's a brand new hotel. Booked flights through easyjet for £1200 and the hotel arrange your transfers for €60. Been to the Delphin palace before and the transfers are 20 minutes, Lovely!

First choice and Thompson won't have this hotel listed hence why I booked direct and will do so from now on, much cheaper!

Hope this helps.

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
10. Re: New Hotel

Just come back from Lara Beach but stayed at Concorde Deluxe (very nice by the way). Delphin Imperial is cracking on. Still working on the entrance drive/ramp and outside area surrounding the entrance and looked like a bit of snagging going on but looks impressive