We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Hotel

MAIDSTONE
Level Contributor
7 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
New Hotel

Does anyone have any information about the new hotel being built in Lara Beach. I understand it's due to open in May 2012

Mentioned in this post
Lara Beach
Lara Beach
485 Reviews
Antalya, Turkey
Barut Lara
Barut Lara
#1 of 237 hotels in Antalya
Liberty Hotels Lara
Liberty Hotels Lara
#3 of 237 hotels in Antalya
Royal Wings Hotel
Royal Wings Hotel
#4 of 237 hotels in Antalya
Llandudno North...
Level Contributor
2,584 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Hotel

Do you mean the delphin imperial??

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
81 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Hotel

The Delphin Imperial is due to open on the 1st May. I have took a chance and booked to go there mid May! Last Check were offering excellent rates! Hope it works out!

Bellshill, United...
Level Contributor
794 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New Hotel

Seen it half way through the build and from the outside it looks fantastic. I will be looking at this hotel next year.

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
2,551 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New Hotel

I dont think any tour operators have it on sale yet? has anyone seen it other than on there website?

South Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
735 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: New Hotel

We walked past last week and from out side it still looked like a buiding site. Very impressive though, and seeing the number of workers there it will be up and running very soon.

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
81 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: New Hotel

It is for sale on quite a few sites. I have booked with Last Check for £900 for a week for 2 . Just booked the flights with Thomson.

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
2,551 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: New Hotel

Thank you will have a look at the prices, im always a bit put off booking a holiday with someone other than your big agent, im going to have to get braver lol x

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
81 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: New Hotel

I know what you mean I am Mrs Cautious herself but always book on credit card and make sure I am insured immediately!! Double cover!

England
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: New Hotel

The official Delphin Imperial Hotel website states that it will be opening in May 2012. We have just booked a room via this link

https:/…

We paid around £1400 for 7 nights in July 2012 for 2 adults and 2 kids all inclusive, sea view room. This is a hell of a lot cheaper than the Diva and the Palace, plus it's a brand new hotel. Booked flights through easyjet for £1200 and the hotel arrange your transfers for €60. Been to the Delphin palace before and the transfers are 20 minutes, Lovely!

First choice and Thompson won't have this hotel listed hence why I booked direct and will do so from now on, much cheaper!

Hope this helps.

Mentioned in this post
Delphin Palace Hotel
Delphin Palace Hotel
1,715 Reviews
Antalya, Turkey
Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: New Hotel

Just come back from Lara Beach but stayed at Concorde Deluxe (very nice by the way). Delphin Imperial is cracking on. Still working on the entrance drive/ramp and outside area surrounding the entrance and looked like a bit of snagging going on but looks impressive

Mentioned in this post
Lara Beach
Lara Beach
485 Reviews
Antalya, Turkey
;