We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Antalya Otogar to Hotel via Public Transport?

Colorado Springs...
Level Contributor
2 posts
13 reviews
Antalya Otogar to Hotel via Public Transport?

I'm going to be in Antalya next month and I will be arriving by bus. The hotel wants to charge $50 USD per person to shuttle us. I'm hoping to find a cheaper way to our hotel.

Could you please help me navigate the public transportation system to get from the Otogar to Pine Beach Resort? I greatly appreciate your help.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
4,696 posts
53 reviews
1. Re: Antalya Otogar to Hotel via Public Transport?

I found the taxi drivers at Antalya airport to be very greedy. I am not sure of public transport at the hotel itself apart from shuttle buses belonging to various airlines. My advice would be to hop on one of these shuttle buses and hitch a ride in to the city otherwise you need to walk a few kms to the main arterial road where you could catch public transport.

I'm also interested in this too.

The New Forest, UK
Level Contributor
5,002 posts
11 reviews
2. Re: Antalya Otogar to Hotel via Public Transport?

Since you're arriving at the bus station, I'd say take one of the frequent buses to Serik (45km) and then get a taxi from there (another 12km,).

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,956 posts
36 reviews
3. Re: Antalya Otogar to Hotel via Public Transport?

are you referring to the Pine Beach Resort? in Belek ?? you can easily change buses to catch a bus to Belek..there sould be some about every 30 minutes or so..inquire upon your arrival at the antalya bus station

Edited: 29 February 2012, 08:21
The New Forest, UK
Level Contributor
5,002 posts
11 reviews
4. Re: Antalya Otogar to Hotel via Public Transport?

That sounds even better - a bus to Belek.

Colorado Springs...
Level Contributor
2 posts
13 reviews
5. Re: Antalya Otogar to Hotel via Public Transport?

I've been to Turkey and back. Here's what I found out. You can take a bus (Metro Turizm) from Cappadocia to Serik. From Serik there are buses to Belek. There are stops all around so that you can get within walking distance of your hotel. I'm assuming if you are taking a bus from Izmir it will stop in Serik as well since it's a good sized city.

I'm not sure if there are buses from the Antalya airport to Serik. For sure there are regional buses between the Antalya otogar and any of the Serik otogar's. To get to Belek get off at the Serik Belediyesi Otogar (there are multiple in Serik). And from there take a bus or dolmosh to Belek. Taxi drivers there were asking for 15 Euro to drive the 10 minutes to Belek. Wait 30 minutes for the next bus or pay 15 Euro. You decide.

6. Re: Antalya Otogar to Hotel via Public Transport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2013, 16:41