We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Lara Beach

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Weather in Lara Beach

Going to Limak Lara on Sunday! Anyone know the weather forecast?

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
74 reviews
1. Re: Weather in Lara Beach

accuweather.com/en/…

Not looking great!

lincolnshire,england
Level Contributor
97 posts
16 reviews
2. Re: Weather in Lara Beach

we go to baia lara on sunday and i've been checking different sites over the last few days and they all say different and keep changing so if anyone who's there could let us know what it really like that would be great.

Edited: 27 March 2012, 07:21
Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
16,139 posts
133 reviews
3. Re: Weather in Lara Beach

I am going to Lara this Saturday and try not to look at the weather sites but have two stored on my favourite, accu and zoover which I prefer is actually is for Kundu so more relavent, and yes Accu as been forecasting it to be really bad then changes to okayish then bad again.

We had the same 6 weeks ago on the build up to going to lara yet we had much nicer weather than forecast and not a drop of day time rain..

Last year it was not great in Lara at easter which was two weeks later but still had some good days and came home with a tan.

In 2010 we went the same 2 weeks we are going this year and it was lovely most days.

I am pleased I packed early and most jobs done other than last minute things and I got my sun lounger out of the garage last night and it is baking hot in my garden so had an hour out already and going back out shortly!!!

Just incase!!!

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
16,139 posts
133 reviews
4. Re: Weather in Lara Beach

Here is a link to zoover one I use !

www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx…

South Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
777 posts
48 reviews
5. Re: Weather in Lara Beach

Hi Ann

Glad to hear you are soaking up the rays in your garden, I have just grabbed 30 mins sat outside in my lunch break... and it's boiling - getting us used to the Turkey sunshine!!

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
74 reviews
6. Re: Weather in Lara Beach

Accuweather has indeed been a bit variable about it. Zoover makes is more encouraging. Going soon too so hopefully will get enough sunshine.

7. Re: Weather in Lara Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 March 2013, 05:22