We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dalyan to Kas

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,493 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Dalyan to Kas

Hope someone can advise me. I want to book Flight Only to Dalaman and meet my Turkish friend in Kas. I believe it takes 2 or 3 hours. Could anyone tell me if there are taxis or buses that go and if so, the price. Many thanks for any help.

Edited: 01 August 2014, 04:57
colchester
Destination Expert
for Stoupa
Level Contributor
2,283 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dalyan to Kas

I'd say, taxi to Ortaca bus station, then bus to Kas, possibly changing in Fethiye, but not always. Don't know the prices, but bus fares are very reasonable in Turkey.

Hebden Bridge...
Level Contributor
6,423 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dalyan to Kas

You could book a shuttle transfer. Try Travel Republic: https://www.travelrepublic.co.uk/

Return shuttle from Dalaman airport to Kas is £50 pp.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
3,673 posts
289 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dalyan to Kas

A taxi for the whole 100 miles would be very expensive and take 3 hours. The bus trip is reasonably straightforward but will take you much longer than you think. As Carol says, taxi or dolmus from Dalyan to Ortaca from where there are regular buses to Fethiye about an hour and a half and then from there a bus to Kas (hourly) which will take you another 2.5 hours.

www.batiantalyatur.net/…

There are direct buses from Ortaca, ie Pamukkale at 16.30, KamilKoc 16.35, maybe others, very comfortable and cheap at 28TL.

West Sussex, United...
Level Contributor
1,378 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dalyan to Kas

Evie

Do you mean Dalaman (airport) to Kas rather than Dalyan?

They are two different places and although not very far apart it will make a difference when making your plans.

Kas, Turkey
Level Contributor
223 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dalyan to Kas

This is a new shared transfer service from Kas to Dalaman & vice versa.

It leaves Kas from In front of the Lycian Property near (YapıKredi & the old Mosk) shared transfers to Dalaman Airport are being offered for 50 TL.

They drive every day at certain times.

Kas to Dalaman: 05:00 / 09:30 / 14:00 / 18:30 / 20:00

Dalaman to Kas: 08:30 / 13:30 / 18:30 / 23:00 / 24:00

Here's a link to the homepage: http://www.lycianproperty.com/transport.html

6. Re: Dalyan to Kas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 August 2015, 00:16
Get answers to your questions about Kas
Recent Conversations