We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hello, Has Anyone Used www.kusadasitransfers.co.uk ?

England, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Hello, Has Anyone Used www.kusadasitransfers.co.uk ?

hi, i book for private transfer service from izmir hotel to kusadasi ephesus by www.kusadasitransfers.co.uk has anyone used that? Thanks

England, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hello, Has Anyone Used www.kusadasitransfers.co.uk ?

hi yes i have use them and i was happy with their serviced.The manager call Ali he is a very nice guy, he gave me discount it was £100 for our journey but he charged £80 for us.I was very happy with that.You can see Ali's number on their website.

1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Hello, Has Anyone Used www.kusadasitransfers.co.uk ?

Hi Anne,

Did you use kusadasitransfers.co.uk for your private transfer service? How was their service?

3. Re: Hello, Has Anyone Used www.kusadasitransfers.co.uk ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 08 July 2016, 17:47
London, United...
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Hello, Has Anyone Used www.kusadasitransfers.co.uk ?

Hello,

Myself and family use this service every year. They are a very reliable private company. They are time efficient, and even give you the opportunity to pay on arrival or at the end of the transfer by cash, and accept all types of currencies. I couldn't recommend this company more. It is very simple to book your transfer, and you get a reply within minutes, their contact services are excellent. Ali the manager confirms everything before your flight, and even make's sure you have been picked up with a very warm welcome. They mostly use Mercedes vans which are very spacious and fully air conditioned and comfortable.

Dublin, Ireland
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Hello, Has Anyone Used www.kusadasitransfers.co.uk ?

Hi i would recommend Kusadasi Transfers, they have excellent service from the booking online with Ali to pickup from airport and return, could not fault them at all. Very pleasant and nothing is an issue at all. Will see you next year Ali

Mentioned in this post
Kusadasi
Kusadasi
Aydin Province, Turkey
Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hello, Has Anyone Used www.kusadasitransfers.co.uk ?

Hi I used them a few weeks ago they were excellent and on time - waiting for our family as soon as we landed and picked up on time. Also spoke to Ali the owner really polite guy. Definitely recommend them

Hervey Bay
Level Contributor
124 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hello, Has Anyone Used www.kusadasitransfers.co.uk ?

Do they travel through Selcuk and drop you off there too?

Mentioned in this post
Selcuk
Selcuk
Izmir Province, Turkey
Level Contributor
9 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hello, Has Anyone Used www.kusadasitransfers.co.uk ?

Hi,l think you can go with them they are doing this job very good kusadasitransfers.co.uk

1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Hello, Has Anyone Used www.kusadasitransfers.co.uk ?

We used this service on the weekend when we were left stranded by our original transfer let us down. Ali was fantastic and very helpful during a stressful situation. Kadir the driver was the most friendly driver we had during our trip. Would highly recommend this service.

Wrexham County...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Hello, Has Anyone Used www.kusadasitransfers.co.uk ?

Yes,we used them to get from Izmir airport to Kusadasi

Great service,would definitely use them again

Thanks for all your help Ali

Mentioned in this post
Izmir
Izmir
Izmir Province, Turkey
Kusadasi
Kusadasi
Aydin Province, Turkey